Wednesday 8 February 2012

My wishlist

I never want people to spend money on me, it makes me feel bad so I've created my own 'wishlist', things I will get MYSELF. I will not accept anyone's presents unless they starting bawling or begging me to. I'm easy like that.

Anyway, without further ado...







Flora by Gucci, Viva La Juicy by Juicy Coulture, DKNY Be Delicious and Pretty by Elizabeth Arden.
Nikon D800, it is so beautiful!
Clarins 230. I love calling it Unicorn Pee. Ahhh, it's my dream nail polish to own. Although, the Max Factor Dupe will be fine.
Pretty little sweater for the Winter, it's getting cooler! This summer wasn't warm at all...probably 5 days were above 30 degrees. Thank goodness, I don't like the heat. :)

That's it for now.
Stay safe, take care and be happy! :) x
Lots of love. 



No comments:

Post a Comment